TIFFANY ~ PLEASE DUN EDIT ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHERE I WROTE YOU CAN. Tiffany Yu







AuNtIe LeAvInG
Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today my aunt is leaving and actually really really miss her alot because she is really nice and fun. I really like her even if she likes to get excited and does everything in a hurry. She is special I really like her alot she is like a mother that I never had. Actually she is my godmother so she is a mother. I liked it better when I was younger because everyone including my auntie's family is here at this really small house that we have. We would always be in laughter and that there is always someone sitting next to me because there isn't enough space to sit. We would always be in the living talking to one or another and that we would be watching tv together. Then we would even watch tv together and laugh at the same thing or something stupid was said by someone or the tv. Well that was before.
Hello
Welcome to my blog.
I will try to write one entry everyday and i love to talk to people so if you stop by to say hi i would love to talk to you lol. well there will be pictures i would try my best:)lol

YAN HERE.

Tiffany
My name is Tiffany Yu and i love to watch dramas so if you have seen some really good ones you have to let me know. also i love to read and if you what some books to read you can ask me just to let you know love the authors : elizabeth scott and meg cabot . some books are from elizabeth scott: "something,maybe";"perfect you";"bloom" and from meg cabot: "ransom my heart"TO Also i love sports like swimming and any sports.Addition to that i love songs: sean kington"fire burning";"why you wanna go"; "face drop" and miley cyrus:"party in the usa" and demi lovato: "here we go again"; "don't forget"; and taylor swift: " you belong with me"


speak;up


flashbacks;
Heart breaking party
PaRtyInG
OfFiCe HoUrS
SuMmEr
Finals
School is starting to piss me off
Two bad days back to back:(
So NERVOUS
worst day of my life or one of the worst day of my...
Sadness is filled up in me
http://url.blogspot.com