TIFFANY ~ PLEASE DUN EDIT ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHERE I WROTE YOU CAN. Tiffany Yu







Heart breaking party
Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Yesterday it was a heart breaking party because I just learned the true about something that really broke my heart. This how it happened, we were playing truth or dare. Then when this one person esp. I don't get it I mean does guy only like girls with looks and nothing in between. I don't know how they can't see the other things. If I tell them they would just be like you are just jealous that they are pretty and everything. I am really not jealous well not this time because the girl that this person likes obtain everything better than me. Esp. that the girl is really pretty and everyone else think so too. I mean does look really matter?? I don't get them.
Hello
Welcome to my blog.
I will try to write one entry everyday and i love to talk to people so if you stop by to say hi i would love to talk to you lol. well there will be pictures i would try my best:)lol

YAN HERE.

Tiffany
My name is Tiffany Yu and i love to watch dramas so if you have seen some really good ones you have to let me know. also i love to read and if you what some books to read you can ask me just to let you know love the authors : elizabeth scott and meg cabot . some books are from elizabeth scott: "something,maybe";"perfect you";"bloom" and from meg cabot: "ransom my heart"TO Also i love sports like swimming and any sports.Addition to that i love songs: sean kington"fire burning";"why you wanna go"; "face drop" and miley cyrus:"party in the usa" and demi lovato: "here we go again"; "don't forget"; and taylor swift: " you belong with me"


speak;up


flashbacks;
PaRtyInG
OfFiCe HoUrS
SuMmEr
Finals
School is starting to piss me off
Two bad days back to back:(
So NERVOUS
worst day of my life or one of the worst day of my...
Sadness is filled up in me
New desks for my laptop desk
http://url.blogspot.com