TIFFANY ~ PLEASE DUN EDIT ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHERE I WROTE YOU CAN. Tiffany Yu







So NERVOUS
Friday, August 28, 2009

ToDaY
i have to go to school today to go to turn in my forms for high school. i am sooo never that i think i am going to have a heart attack soon. my heart beats so fast and i am too young to die. i don't know where to go and turn in my fills also i don't know if i am going to have classes with my best friends soooo nevrous i don't know what will happen when i have my first day of school
Hello
Welcome to my blog.
I will try to write one entry everyday and i love to talk to people so if you stop by to say hi i would love to talk to you lol. well there will be pictures i would try my best:)lol

YAN HERE.

Tiffany
My name is Tiffany Yu and i love to watch dramas so if you have seen some really good ones you have to let me know. also i love to read and if you what some books to read you can ask me just to let you know love the authors : elizabeth scott and meg cabot . some books are from elizabeth scott: "something,maybe";"perfect you";"bloom" and from meg cabot: "ransom my heart"TO Also i love sports like swimming and any sports.Addition to that i love songs: sean kington"fire burning";"why you wanna go"; "face drop" and miley cyrus:"party in the usa" and demi lovato: "here we go again"; "don't forget"; and taylor swift: " you belong with me"


speak;up


flashbacks;
worst day of my life or one of the worst day of my...
Sadness is filled up in me
New desks for my laptop desk
New to everything
NEWBIE
http://url.blogspot.com