TIFFANY ~ PLEASE DUN EDIT ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHERE I WROTE YOU CAN. Tiffany Yu







PaRtyInG
Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tomorrow is one of my friend's birthday and I am very excited because I haven't seen my friends in a really long time. Actually less than one month though when not see someone that you are usually seeing everyday ever since school starts. It is actually quite the torture. Well tomorrow I would see them all , I wish they would be as excited as I am though I don't think so because some of them are just not that easy to be excited about meeting each other. They are just the type that gets excited over a new game coming out and a trip to somewhere fun or even just doing something fun excites them and not just see each other can be exciting. Well I am just hope that everythings turns out okay. I mean last time there was this awkard feeling in the beginning and then it changed. I am actually not really know what I am going wear to the party because I have to wear shorts because it is going to be hot though going to school at 7 something and going to couldy with the shorts. Though I have a feeling like it is going to be a good day
Hello
Welcome to my blog.
I will try to write one entry everyday and i love to talk to people so if you stop by to say hi i would love to talk to you lol. well there will be pictures i would try my best:)lol

YAN HERE.

Tiffany
My name is Tiffany Yu and i love to watch dramas so if you have seen some really good ones you have to let me know. also i love to read and if you what some books to read you can ask me just to let you know love the authors : elizabeth scott and meg cabot . some books are from elizabeth scott: "something,maybe";"perfect you";"bloom" and from meg cabot: "ransom my heart"TO Also i love sports like swimming and any sports.Addition to that i love songs: sean kington"fire burning";"why you wanna go"; "face drop" and miley cyrus:"party in the usa" and demi lovato: "here we go again"; "don't forget"; and taylor swift: " you belong with me"


speak;up


flashbacks;
OfFiCe HoUrS
SuMmEr
Finals
School is starting to piss me off
Two bad days back to back:(
So NERVOUS
worst day of my life or one of the worst day of my...
Sadness is filled up in me
New desks for my laptop desk
New to everything
http://url.blogspot.com