TIFFANY ~ PLEASE DUN EDIT ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHERE I WROTE YOU CAN. Tiffany Yu







SuMmEr
Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Summer is finally here :) and yesterday was my first party since forever. It was actually really really fun or more fun that spending it at home on the computer or watchiing tv. It was filled with laughter, excitement, and everything that you could ever wished for. Well for me that is more than i wished for. There wasn't any hurrying no panicing no worries. Though this party made me questioned myself about everything i know about the friends around me. # 1.Finding that one of my friend like to drag into things and not liking to be involved. #2. One of my friend is actually two different personality I mean it though thanks to this party i can see another side (thank you). #3. One of them are actually a really nice person though always mistaken for a perverted person though when i needed someone to help clean up the mess this person is always there and treats me with respect. 4#. One of them is actually a really fun person though always pick a fight with another esp. girls (only if there is a reason why). #5. One of them(this one is actually difficult) not just in personality even in person it is hard. There is just something so difficult in a way they are just someone that a perfection. If something is messed up they would always be making movements like holding their hand into a fist and go like "Oh my god they are going to hate this". Then they would say "It is okay" and then sigh.(I hate people like this. I mean you said it is okay then what the hell are you sighing about. In addition they didn't mean it what is wrong with you.) Then when we were all having fun with something they would always say no thank you with like an unhappy look. Of course then everyone would change the game because of that. Also when we were all having so much fun that was like climax of the party, they start cleaning up. I mean there was like eight of us and more than plenty to help clean up in like one minute.(why are they like that it is such an ass of them). #6. One of them are more like gets too excited or to high when they are the type that just follow whatever their friend does. I mean like something that is not funny and their friend says it is then they think it is funny. I think that type is special. #6 This last one is actually pretty netural in a way. I mean not as crazy or difficult in my eyes as the others maybe it have to do something with the fact that they are just agreeable and not afraid to suggest some ideas.
After that party, I had so much that i didn't really wanted to leave since everyone is still here. though curfews applies to everyone unless you are 30 years old and married(hyperbole). It was pitful to leave though if we didn't have curfews we would be there forever it was fun and everyone was just breaking out of their shells. having the time of their lives including my own. It was perfect like picture perfect, actually we took pictures though I looked awful because for some weird reason I always did. Its either my hair that is crazy or my clothes. Yea it is pretty much going to be the same though i think i would still for the first time use the pictures because it was really really really really times 100 fun. Hope that next time we would do it again.
Hello
Welcome to my blog.
I will try to write one entry everyday and i love to talk to people so if you stop by to say hi i would love to talk to you lol. well there will be pictures i would try my best:)lol

YAN HERE.

Tiffany
My name is Tiffany Yu and i love to watch dramas so if you have seen some really good ones you have to let me know. also i love to read and if you what some books to read you can ask me just to let you know love the authors : elizabeth scott and meg cabot . some books are from elizabeth scott: "something,maybe";"perfect you";"bloom" and from meg cabot: "ransom my heart"TO Also i love sports like swimming and any sports.Addition to that i love songs: sean kington"fire burning";"why you wanna go"; "face drop" and miley cyrus:"party in the usa" and demi lovato: "here we go again"; "don't forget"; and taylor swift: " you belong with me"


speak;up


flashbacks;
Finals
School is starting to piss me off
Two bad days back to back:(
So NERVOUS
worst day of my life or one of the worst day of my...
Sadness is filled up in me
New desks for my laptop desk
New to everything
NEWBIE
http://url.blogspot.com