TIFFANY ~ PLEASE DUN EDIT ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHERE I WROTE YOU CAN. Tiffany Yu







School is starting to piss me off
Friday, September 25, 2009


for the past three days school started to piss me off. this is the whole story, i got drama as my elective that i didn't wanted so i try it out for two weeks however i really disagree with the idea of drama so i went to the student guide office to see my counselor. on the first day i went there was a lady who was an office lady obvious so i asked if i can see the counselor of mine however they were like for what. So i answered truthfully that i wanted to see if i can change drama for ceramics that they have now for the people who didn't get an elective. They explained to me that ceramics are only for the people who didn't get an elective so i was like okay. Then the next day my best guy friend told me that he switched from choir to ceramics by the help of a different counselor that went into his choir class to ask if anyone wants to change so he did get ceramics. Okay so i went to the office again to see if i can make an appointment with my counselor however they just asked me the same thing so i said again that i wanted to switch my classes. Then my other best guy friend told me that he was failing art so he was going to see if he can switch for ceramics and in the end he did. So I got really pissed off so I went ahead and go again. As the same as original, then I got really pissed off why the hell was my best friends were able to switch and get an appointment with the counselor of his then why not mine. On the next day, my best friend went to the office to ask for an appointment again to see if she can change drama to ceramics and next thing you know you she got an appointment with her counselor!!!! That just pulled my last string of patiently waiting. So I went to the office again to get an appointment and this time i went and said i want to talk to my counselor about the AP classes that I want to take next year so instead of my counselor talking to me i got an senior peer counselor to help me out and she explained every class there is and every club there is. So in the end, i just got to leave a note for my counselor. On the note, I wrote "Can have a sixth period?" however my meaning was that I didn't want to have a zero period and have a regular six period classes. Yet, I didn't get to see my counselor and they just gave me a note saying ceramics? let me know. So I went ahead and went to the office afterschool well more like after i got early release. The counselor told me that I have ceramics for sixth period and I can't drop drama i have to take 7 classes in the end. Then she told me that sixth period is starting soon so I have to go. I didn't even get the chance to explain and now I am super pissed that I have to wake up at 5 in the morning and leave at 3 when I could have leave at 2. However there is a good side is that I took 2 years of art which I need for college and get 2 years of elective so I don't have to take more other classes which I can have more credit too. Yet that is not my point at all because I wanted to drop drama the most because the counselor first told me that it was going to be fun and enjoyable. However I don't see the enjoyable of it and I can't take it really. Plus the fact that I wanted to join ceramics in the first place. I don't know what to do. I am tired, pissed, and truly confused. All I wanted was to switch drama to ceramics that there is empty seats during second period. Why is it so confusing and I can't for the first time can't tell which way is the best and most reasonable way to resolve this, can you?
Hello
Welcome to my blog.
I will try to write one entry everyday and i love to talk to people so if you stop by to say hi i would love to talk to you lol. well there will be pictures i would try my best:)lol

YAN HERE.

Tiffany
My name is Tiffany Yu and i love to watch dramas so if you have seen some really good ones you have to let me know. also i love to read and if you what some books to read you can ask me just to let you know love the authors : elizabeth scott and meg cabot . some books are from elizabeth scott: "something,maybe";"perfect you";"bloom" and from meg cabot: "ransom my heart"TO Also i love sports like swimming and any sports.Addition to that i love songs: sean kington"fire burning";"why you wanna go"; "face drop" and miley cyrus:"party in the usa" and demi lovato: "here we go again"; "don't forget"; and taylor swift: " you belong with me"


speak;up


flashbacks;
Two bad days back to back:(
So NERVOUS
worst day of my life or one of the worst day of my...
Sadness is filled up in me
New desks for my laptop desk
New to everything
NEWBIE
http://url.blogspot.com