TIFFANY ~ PLEASE DUN EDIT ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHERE I WROTE YOU CAN. Tiffany Yu







worst day of my life or one of the worst day of my life
Tuesday, August 18, 2009


tOdAy

ThE wOrSt ThInG hApPeN i HaD tHe WoRsT hAiRcUt EvEr AnD tHe FaCt ThAt I aM gOiNg To TaKe My Id PiCtUrE iN tWo WeEk. ThAnK yOu To My MoThEr NoW tHaT fOr OnE wHoLe YeAr My Id WiLl Be FiLlEd WiTh My UgLy HaIrCuT. aLsO oNe Of My BeSt GuY fRiEnD jUsT mOvEd AgAiN hOwEvEr I aM nOt SuRe If He ReAlLy MoVeD yEt EvEn If He DiD tHeN wHy DiDn'T tElL mE tHaT iS wHaT iS rEaLlY bOtHeRiNg Me. FoR tHe PaSt FeW dAy He ToTaLlY iNgOrEd AnD i DoN't KnOw WhAt HaPpEn. He ToLd Me ThAt We WeRe GoInG lEaVe HeRe ToGeThEr HoWeVeR iF hE lEaVeS mE fIrSt nEvEr GoInG fOrGiVe HiM. :(
i DoN't KnOw WhY hOwEvEr He aLwAyS mAkE mE fEeL lIkE tHiS i ReAlLy DoN't UnDeRsTaNd HiM. hE mAkEs Me FeEl HeArT bRoKeN. :'(
Hello
Welcome to my blog.
I will try to write one entry everyday and i love to talk to people so if you stop by to say hi i would love to talk to you lol. well there will be pictures i would try my best:)lol

YAN HERE.

Tiffany
My name is Tiffany Yu and i love to watch dramas so if you have seen some really good ones you have to let me know. also i love to read and if you what some books to read you can ask me just to let you know love the authors : elizabeth scott and meg cabot . some books are from elizabeth scott: "something,maybe";"perfect you";"bloom" and from meg cabot: "ransom my heart"TO Also i love sports like swimming and any sports.Addition to that i love songs: sean kington"fire burning";"why you wanna go"; "face drop" and miley cyrus:"party in the usa" and demi lovato: "here we go again"; "don't forget"; and taylor swift: " you belong with me"


speak;up


flashbacks;
Sadness is filled up in me
New desks for my laptop desk
New to everything
NEWBIE
http://url.blogspot.com